CBD oil has been growing popularity because of its medicinal effects and now, sold in a variety of health food stores.
Some take CBD oil for relaxation purposes.
Over the years, manufacturers have been infusing MCT oil in CBD oil to come up with a unique product.
What is CBD oil and MCT oil?
Why are they the perfect combination today?
Let’s find out.
Also known as cannabidiol oil, is retrieved from the hemp plant.
Most CBD oil products do not have THC in them, which is the psychoactive component found in marijuana and responsible for the “high” feeling.
Unlike marijuana, CBD oil is safe to use as it doesn’t impair the conscious state of an individual.
CBD oil has gained popularity owing to its health benefits such as:
- relieving nausea
- relieving pain
- improving sleep quality
- refining anxiety
- improving cardiovascular health.
MCT is the initial for medium chain triglycerides.
It is found in many organic foods, mainly in coconut oil.
Similarly, to the CBD oil, MCT oils have multiple health benefits including
- improving cholesterol
- relieving inflammation
- promoting healthy skin
- has antibiotic and anti-fungal properties
- aids in better digestion.
In some scientific findings, the MCT oil aids in preventing the skin from contracting neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
The problem attached to ingesting CBD oil on its own
Consuming CBD oil puts it directly in the stomach which is forced to sit and wait for the digestive system to break it down.
The stomach then dissolves the oil and slowly moves to the intestinal tract for the extraction of vital nutrients.
The body is normally designed to absorb nutrients from water-based molecules rather than lipids.
Water molecules have both negative and positive charges allowing them to attract each other and exchange nutrients efficiently.
On the other hand, the body will struggle to absorb lipids hence the reason why an individual may be struggling to retrieve the expected benefits of the oil.
This reason also discourages people from combining CBD oil with normal oils.
Here’s where MCT oils come in.
Why the combination?
- Preservation needs – MCT oil takes a lot of time to oxidize.
- Mixing MCT oil with CBD oil preserves the cannabinoid oil keeping it safe for prolonged periods. This explains why CBD oil infused in MCT oil tends to stay unspoiled for ages.
- Improves taste – Coconut oil which contains MCT oil enhances the taste of CBD oil when mixed. This makes ingestion a lot easier. Cannabinoid oil has a distinctive taste that most users find distasteful or undesirable. The combination ensures that you feed your body the CBD oil without spiking any unpleasant flavors.
- Chemical alliance – CBD oil dissolves better in lipids compared to water. Basically, this means that CBD oil combines better with supplements that have higher fat content. MCT oil (coconut) has up to 90% of saturated fat content that makes it the best supplement for cannabinoid oil.
- Improved nutrient absorption – MCT oil contains both capric and caprylic fatty acids that are responsible for absorbing the cannabinoids into your system efficiently. This property makes the user derive more benefits from the CBD oil if combined with MCT oil.
- Improved metabolism – MCT oil as earlier mentioned, are medium chain triglycerides. These short chain oils are believed to metabolize quickly once absorbed in the body leaving no space to store fats in the body. MCT oil is an immediate energy source for the body. When combined with CBD oil you are likely to gain better results compared to when taken without supplement seeing that MCT oils step in place of CBD oil during metabolism.
How is CBD MCT Oil used?
MCT oil usually is tasteless unless flavored.
This makes it easy to combine with other foods to feed the body CBD oil.
Most will add it to food or beverage.
Other users prefer placing the mixture under the tongue for one and a half minute for immediate effects and fast absorption.
There are really no established stipulations that prohibit users from using the CBD MCT oil in amounts.
However, most manufacturers recommend that one start consuming in small doses and gradually increase the doses over time.
It would also help if an individual first consulted with the doctor before starting the dosages.
As we have discussed, you can see that CBD oil comes with better benefits combined with MCT oil.
Our full spectrum hemp-derived CBD oils are made the MCT oil for all the reasons listed above.
Furthermore, our CBD oil is 100% ZERO THC which is important so you won’t get high and you won’t fail a drug test.
With the perfect combination, you are likely never to go back.
There are absolutely no reasons as to why one should go ahead with CBD oil leaving MCT oil behind.
All benefits are yielded when combined with MCT oils.
Where To Get High Quality CBD Oil With MCT Oil
Our CBD oil for athletes is super high quality and flat out works.
Our products are made in the USA with organic standards, they are non-GMO, 3rd party lab tested and formulated for athletes.
We recommend our 500mg Peppermint Hemp-Derived CBD Oil.
Grab a bottle here: 500mg Peppermint CBD Oil
If you want more immediate pain relief with sore body parts, our Pain Relieving Spray works wonders.
Pick up a bottle here: 200mg Pain Relieving Spray
You Kill The Wod, We’ll Recover The Bod!