If you ask most pet owners, they will agree their pets’ health and wellness is their number one priority.
Here at Wod Recovery RX we couldn’t agree more and want to work with you on improving your dog’s health.
There are a lot of misconceptions around CBD oil and pets.
We thought we would sit down and have a chat, answering questions around if CBD can make your dog sick.
Firstly, let’s get this out of the road.
Hemp-derived CBD oil is not harmful to any pets.
Negative reactions to the hemp oil are very unlikely so you can spoil your pup and not be concerned about any harmful side effects.
Why CBD is Good for Your Dog
CBD oil for pets is known to help with;
- soothing itchy skin in pets
- easing digestion issues
- stimulating your pets appetite
- reducing anxiety
- enhancing mood
- providing hip and joint support
- stopping unnecessary barking in anxious dogs
Our pet recovery products are gluten free and vegetarian so regardless of the diet your furry friend follows, it’s suitable addition to your dog’s daily intake.
Not only does CBD not make your dog sick but it works so well to ease pet digestion issues.
A dog’s digestive system is temperamental at the best of times.
CBD oil reduces anxiety in pets that can cause vomiting and addresses any digestive issues.
It can also stimulate your dogs appetite.
They say that you can always tell a dog is sick when he isn’t eating.
Sometimes all your furry friend needs is some CBD oil to stimulate their appetite and have them feeling back to their best self.
The only thing is that you have to remember to give the correct amounts so there’s no risk of overdose.
We suggest that you refer to our ‘Hemp Oil Usage Chart’ located on the homepage of our website and below.
As a general rule, our recommendations for usage are below.
- 0-25lbs – 1/4 of dropper (20 drops)
- 26-50lbs – 1/2 of dropper (40 drops)
- 50+lbs – 3/4 of dropper (60 drops)
We also recommend that you consult with your vet if needed to make sure they are getting the correct dosage for their size.
Here is what our client, James, had to say about their experience using Wod Recovery RX CBD Oil for their pup.
“My dog was suffering from joint pain for the last 2 years and I tried everything I could to help him relax and calm his anxiety. When I heard about hemp oil I was skeptical, but I didn’t have anything to lose. I was shocked at how quickly he started to show improvement, to the point where he was running up and down the stairs like it was nothing. I’m a believer…”
Wod Recovery Rx was founded on providing the highest-quality, USA produced, pet hemp products that have true medicinal benefits without the harmful toxins that plague so much of this industry.
We have spent a significant amount of time sourcing the best products with your loved ones in mind.
These are some key details to remember about our products here at Wod Recovery RX.
- Formulated for Pets – Our products are formulated for both dogs and cats by leading scientists, chemists, and veterinarians.
- Zero THC – Our hemp has a proprietary extraction process that produces a true 0.0% THC while remaining full spectrum.
- Made In USA – Our products are sourced from USA hemp farms that adhere to the strict requirements of the 2014 Farm Bill.
- Non GMO – GMO’s are just plain evil and we don’t have any… period!
- Organically Grown – Every part of the manufacturing and production process uses organic methods and procedures.
- 3rd Party Lab Tested – Each batch of hemp is independently tested for heavy metals, pesticides and other unwanted compounds.
Shop now – Every Purchase You Make Helps an Active Military Member, Or A Vet.
To get straight to the good stuff and unlock many versatile ways to disperse CBD Oil to your pet, we recommend 250MG FULL SPECTRUM HEMP OIL FOR PETS (NATURAL FLAVOR) for just $39.99.
Grab a bottle here: 250mg Pet Hemp Oil
Or if you want to start of slow and gradually introduce your pup to CBD oil we recommend – 5MG HEMP DOG TREATS (20Pack) Peanut Butter Flavor for just $24.99.
Pick up a bag here: 100mg Hemp Dog Treats
Ingredients are all natural and include; Hemp Seed Oil, MCT Oil, Natural Flavoring and Proprietary Blend Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Oil.
So, to answer the question if CBD can make your dog sick – absolutely not.
Give the little ones a hug from us…